Tuesday 25 January 2011

Fin.

Okay so, the HUTCH dvd has been handed in (granted a few days ago now...) but it is officially out of my life, but will always be in my heart HA nah but seriously its been my favorite and best animation/piece of work I have ever done. So, eyes forward.
for my next project I am thinking about an Interactive Ice Hockey DVD, I have found an abundance of free stock footage, as well as being granted permission to use the copy-written photographs on the Nottingham Panthers website and a friend with a strong Canadian accent. I mean what else do I need?!
So yeah, I'm really hopeful on this, sure I'm thinking about other ideas too but this one has so much I can use and would give a great head start. To give you an idea of what it might look like, the motion comic style, so pretty 2d images moving slowly through 3D space, with a nice load of particle systems for ice spray. On top of this small stings of live footage to match the voice over. As the DVD will be interactive there will also be a use of player stats, so how many goals they have scored etc. Yeah, its in the prelims right now though. Hope your all well, catch you soon, much love X

No comments:

Post a Comment