Friday 14 January 2011

R-R-Render!

So I'm currently sat here, after working for...the day, rendering out a load of different bits and bobs, preparing to piece them all together to form a nice animation (cue the best sound in the world telling me one has finished, set up the next.... continue blogging) so I'm kind of really excited, a little scared and VERY impatient. Even so, I think I'm going to be hitting my marker on this one and for all of the little parts that have already been rendered out this is just looking delicious. Unfortunately I do not think this will be finding its way to youtube, but maybe in the future I will have a vimeo (is that what its called) account, and I'd feel a little better about putting it on there. So yeah, I don't know, watch this space for screen shots and other bits. Catch you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment