Wednesday 5 January 2011

Graham's Bane 1.3

Firstly;

Here is the shanty town finished bar the vignette. The animals that you see are a fish that floats about, three hamsters which walk and scratch, a tortoise that steps very slowly and a chameleon which blends in with a box.

Let me start by saying, I do not want to leave this as 'finished'. I want at least 2 more kinds of animal in there, and about 10 more within the mise-en-scene. Alas, within the time scale I have left myself, this will not be happening. It doesn't quite live up to my past creations of grand 2.5D scenes with hundreds of layers, but I think it will portray the effect what is needed and thats all I really need I guess. What I do need is to use my time focusing on the middle part of the animation, since so far it has been a glitchy mess of mishaps and I need to nail down this center section.

On the subject of which this is a sketch I made a while back, this section of the animation (if you can follow the sketch) takes place directly after the rabbit enters the tunnel. Here he will find a smelly burger, and a box which he jumps into when frightened by a huge shadow which will turn out to be a hobo. He leave this box however still hidden and continues his journey.


Also big thanks to those who have followed my blog, it kind of give me a bit more drive to do it knowing that you guys check up on here and the feed back boosts my confidence so, thank you. 
Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment