Thursday 13 January 2011

Quick Update 1.4

What up home slices! So, the deadline is looming overhead, tuesday to be a little more accurate. Either way my last 4 or 5 days have been very similar, me sat at my desk working away to some tunes, including some fleetwood mac, little bit of boston, journey, some kanye west in there, linkin park, you get the gist.

The outcome of this is some pretty screwed eyes, a real nice 50 secondish clip and 10 seconds of my current one, totaled up I think I'll be batting very close to the 3 minute marker which is not what was expected. So I'm now getting myself away from my desk for the remainder of the night and preparing for tomorrows assault on my, shaping up to be, awesome project.

So now you've had the update of my progress, but I can't just leave you with no random video right?

This is a fully fan-made film which if you have ever had anything to do with pokemon in your life you have just got to appreciate. Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment