Tuesday 4 January 2011

Quick Update 1.3

Hey guys, so I'm sat here blasting music into my ears grinding away at this project, and you know what, I realized all christmas I've JUST been making photoshop files for this shanty town, which features in the animation for all of...20 seconds tops? Which fills me with two feelings, one being why am I putting so much effort into something that going to be in it for such a tiny amount of time? And two, the other bits of the animation have like.... 10x less things to draw for them, so they will take significantly less time to produce, which is good.
Time management wise, this is stupid, why the hell am I making this crap? Should I have listened to Graham? No, no I shouldn't because I saw this as a whole idea and I will see it through till the end, its almost like at the end of Knowing, that bit where the entire world blows up, thats like, 20 30 seconds top? But if they hadn't put all of that effort into it then the suture would have failed and people would be sat there like....oh.... so thats the justification of my time wasting/grinding away at the same old crap.
But hey the middle bit looks like a breeze compared to this :)

So you know what I'm on about:

Much Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment