Thursday 17 February 2011

Renew.

Hey guys, it is in-fact week 4 now, mid way through really, and it has come to my attention that I have not started writing in my blog for the semester B project. Few things to update you on; firstly HUTCH was given a 66 mark, which sure I'm happy with since its a 2:1, but I really thought it was worth more, but there you go. I did try to upload it onto Vimeo, however its too big a file and I own no compressing software, so it might be on there in a while, or just not at all. I will however be showing it at the degree show regardless, so get yourselves down there (date pending to be remembered).
In the way of semester B I did have a great idea, however this was shunned for many reasons not to be stated on here, but lets just say I'm glad I didn't put even more effort into it than I already had. For these reasons it is now week 4 and yet again I am without an idea, haven't I been here before? Lets hope I don't get marked dow for bad time management when I can't help it eh? Even so, the ideas for my next project aren't exactly flowing despite all of my efforts to do so. I have got a couple of images stuck in my head which I have tried to make a narrative from, a darn good one actually, however it is serious and alas I do not do serious well.
Get back into checking here regularly (or clicking my prompts to do so on Facebook!) maybe even take the time to follow me? I will try and cook something up for you soon, so I'll just speak to you then. Take care, and much love X

What no video?! here you go;


No comments:

Post a Comment