Tuesday 21 December 2010

Quick Update: 1.2

Hey guys, so I'm at home now for the christmas holidays and all is well. I have been having some nice early mornings to cram as much work as I can in before I'm needed to do jobs or I get the need to punch my computer in the face/screen. As a result I have already finished 90% of the photoshop files for Graham's bane, each with 2 different colour schemes to avoid the town looking too samey. I am very happy with how it is shaping up and by the day am coming up with cunning schemes to avoid animating the rabbit running too much whilst still keeping the animation running smooth and looking sexy. By the end of it I should have something looking very crisp and clean which to me mean professional and if i can achieve that then I will be muchos happy. So since I'm in a good mood, here is a cool little song I found a while back. Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment