Saturday 11 December 2010

Hide your kids, Hide your Wife.

Captains log, star date..... a Saturday of some description.
On monday (two days away) I am required to make a presentation to my tutors and fellow digital media students. I think the expectations are of a "near finished product." Yikes!
The little clip that I posted a few, days? ago has now been worked on to a ridiculous level and is now about 40 seconds long, with a rain particle system on it, and a vignette (thank god for spell check). I am immensely happy with the results or my work, however it does now strike me that i have about another 2 mins of footage to animate, which doesn't fill me with Christmas joy.
Looks like a push to get maybe another 10 rough seconds done for monday, maybe more it depends on how it turns out, and then a long long long christmas, spent majoritivty at a computer. Win.
To keep you guys going here is a video which if you haven't seen, sweet jesus you need to. We got a rapist in Lincoln park...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Noah I had about 10 seconds of animation when I did the presentation and I still had no idea how to work Maya with a 3 minute project to finish over Christmas! The work you've done looks good so far and if you've reworked it I'm sure it's even better now! Keep going and it'll be ace! Holly

    ReplyDelete