Saturday 13 November 2010

Two Minds

So I've been talking to my tutor as of late, and am quite frankly confused as to what I am going to do regarding my digital media project. On one hand I have an idea that I loved, but have grown slightly apart from due to a couple of peeps putting a bit of a downer on it. On the other I have a sort of fresh idea, which though I do like it I'm not sure if I'm behind it.
I think the one I'm going for is the original (yes I have changed my mind again) despite my lack of faith in it. I think I am going to keep in the lights guiding the rabbit, but will be talking to friends and family to see what they think about it and where they see it going. Perhaps this will lead to a more rich story, though I do still intend to have a town run by animals, and I am hitting this mother bitch with a train :-)
So whilst I try and make this better by monday her is an wickedly funny animation for your chops, enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment