Tuesday 16 November 2010

Quick Update 1.0

What up gangsters, so i was thinking of ways to pretty much make this idea awesome, and what I did was look on the webternet to try and find out what the world looks like to a rabbit. What I found was that from their point of view, everything is an obstacle, think about it if you put your head on the floor and look around your eyes are probably still higher than a rabbits!?
Also I found that their vision is quite poor, and the only reason why they aren't scared of thier owners is because they can recognize the shape and way they move. So if they owner was to jump over with a big coat on the rabbit would get well scared. Also their vision has very poor depth perception (20% of what they see has depth!) so the way the try and see depth is to bounce their head and then that way they are able to see which things move faster or slower and are therefor closer or further away.
So these things I can incorporate into my animation in subtle ways, eg a ho-bo could be nearby, but due to his shape he could look like some crazy monster, things like that.
I also found that there a zombie rabbits! Well, they sure as hell look like it. Its a disease called myxomatosis and it makes them look well sketchy. So I might throw in a rabbit that he could meet, but it really freaks him out because he's kind of pretentious due to his having and owner and all. So yeah, thats how the idea is progressing right now, and I'm about to start sketching some test into photoshop and stuff and see if i can put up a nice little animation for ya'll.
I shall leave you with this.



Tasty right? Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment